martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Old Times...


Hello!!! This week I write about of the photograph. 

I like the photos, it´s great to take pictures because the scene is in the story of life of friends, parents, feelings, sad, happiness, enjoying, and many things!!!

My photograph is when I was in second grade, with my friends in the entrance of school a day Friday! After class.

This photograph who took the photograph was my friend Carlos and he is not see because the camera had no timer.  The names of my friends are: Karla (Lita!), Fernando (Fer), Andrea (Andrew!), Katalina (k4th4!), Camila (Camiqu!), Carlos (Xico de Rojo), Guido (wuido) and me Mel!.

I like this picture because I always remember the moments as a student of school, of my dear friends!! And every Friday with a lot fun!   Entertainment after a week.  I remember all!!! The days Fridays it of the best!

The photograph is on Facebook and also each has one. In my graduation I gift the picture to have beautiful memories. I never forget  the adventures, jokes, laughter, problems.

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario