miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

My Hobbie

My hobbies
Hello!  This week I write about free theme and are “my hobbies”. I really like the free time because I can think about me, what I like, create and imagine.
I like the draw and paint, since I was a girl always my father taught me about the art, the expressions in all things, in the body, faces, hands, speech, language, among other things. I love this activity because it helps me relax, creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Also i like writing many things and thoughts, in the garden of my grandfather on weekends, take off my feeling and fly into the unknown.
And finally, the chat with my friends is good moment for speak about the life, the activities and events. Inevitable, I am crazy with the stories of the games, movies and series!!!  Sometimes it is addictive; I can all day watch the TV or computer (pág cuevana).  
Differences are compared; I have quiet activities and other heavier.
¿ what is your hobby?
Kisses! Bye!

1 comentario: