miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

My favourite Gadget! :)

Ok, I have this one since 2008, right now, I feel it like a part of my life, I need to take it with me all time when I’m out. What I’m talking about? MP4!! 

Seriously is my favorite gadget, I love music, and with it I can hear music, and watch videos, everywhere and every time. People may think that it’s not useful, because, if we compare it with an Iphone, you can see that with the MP4 you only can hear music. I’m agree, but I think MP4 helps a lot to prevent the rob, I mean, is easier to stole a Iphone where you have everything (music, telephone numbers, etc) than a MP4, and telephone, and camera.



I use it every time, example, when I go to the University in the bus or in the train to Rancagua, I have so many playlist like moods I have.

I think my life without MP4 would be terrible!! Stressed and disgusting!! My MP4 helps me to listen music and forget the problems and it becomes my life funnier and becomes too bored places into cool places.

1 comentario: