jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Save the Earth




Hello classmates, this week the topic is about on environment.


I think that in actually the people know more about environment, because with the globalization we have more information on hurt the nature, with this we can work in organizations, campaigns, recycled material and many things.  The people learn about the environmentally friendly practices with the use of information, especially propaganda and the creation of ecological things for example: bicycles, electric cars, cloth bags (supermarket bag made in fabrics), recipient to recycling paper, plastic, glass, etc.   

I make wallets with “tetrapack”, also collect plastic bottles, caps, and I use cloth bags of supermarket.

Always I walk, every day, I like move the body, and especially I look the urban view, with their population, movement, buildings, architecture, etc. I walk around twenty minutes, even more, one hour, two… I use the bicycle in the summer because I have more places to visit, for example: hills, different streets, and I love the countryside, is perfect for exercise. 

I am not in any organization, because I don´t know about this, just on web, with the links, or some comments of friends, but this motivates me, I need discover in workshops, meetings the work of the people, effort for environment. Probably in the future I incorporate any organization, I am not sure…

Save the light in all places I find, turn off when not in use, in the home garden  I planted trees (Guindos) and flowers.

In summer and spring I like biciclyng on ground with awesomes sunsets, justo only in this season because on winter or autumun i have a cold.

I collect objets for recylce, i  leve in the special containers. I am conscious about this topic, but i feel that lack more persistence.  I see the “La Bioguía” “ Reforestemos Patagonia” on facebook are good virtual groups.

Santiago – Chile is a city very pollutnant, the air is totally contaminated. We need more connection with our nature, be us, find emotional solidarity... is difficult but not impossible. I think: first really feel the connection about nature, and after bit by bit help with this.

Byeee! :)

1 comentario:

  1. We should have more conscience about the care of environment ;)

    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar