viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

Reading...


When I was a child the books with many letters I avoided, simply because I was bored. I liked the books with paintings for look his colors. I don´t know how many books I read, but I think that I have read…. mm really… definitely I don´t know or I lost account. I just read from time to time for the schedules of University, in the summer I can read with more calm and dedication.

I enjoy with the books depending for the title, the genre for me is interesting in the moment when I start to read the book.

I don´t have favorite writer because I like many authors according to his stories, I don´t have favorite book and character from literature for variety of narratives, I can´t decided for one or the other.

 I like the “Manga” is very entertaining because I read good stories: fantastics, romantics, sci – fi, many others, all with drawings and expressions of the characters, sometimes with color, others in black and white, I prefer the last one.

 In this moment just I read “manga” that is like comics, but of Japanese authors (called “mangaka”). ¡Is awesome their drawing technics!

I took one, to, three or more days to read the” mangas” this depending on story, specially the plot that is important for the chapters, I mean, if I choose follow the “manga” or change it.

Actually I read the “manga” “Fruits Basket” by Natsuki Taraya this story is very sweet, is about of the characters have  a animal of horoscope and transfrom them.

I recommmend for people who want see and read stories very long and detailed, i mean, with many patience.  

Bye Bye :) 

.::M3l!v1c::.

4 comentarios:

  1. I´ve never read manga! Very interesting your post. See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Meli!!! thats nice pictures but I am not fond of this type of reading.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I like your post. I read a Manga once, but I don´t remember the title :S

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is true that in the vacations we have more time to read what we like ;)!

    kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar