martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

La Serena !!!! :D



                                           

Good afternoon classmates!

This week I will write about the best holidays.

In the holidays, I have traveled to others countries like Argentina and Peru, but in spite of I love my home town, the city La Serena – Chile. Since I was a child I always traveled to the city of the papaya, the main fruit. 

I spent some fun holidays in La Serena, every summer I travel to this city, some holidays are more awesome, and some are calmer. In the year 2010 I traveled alone for the first time (in the bus), I was very eager with the arrive. I stayed with my uncle, in a house near of the sea, very beautiful, and comfortable to walk in any hour without problems.

 The things I did this year were very funny, because I could travel a lot with my cousins to many places, not only the beach. I went to Valle del Elqui, and my family did many simple activities as eating ice cream, drink juice, eat Huentelauquén’s empanadas, and so on…

Even when my vacations are always cool, this year I felt  I was more independent, therefore I felt freer about doing things, because I didn’t need people who allowed me. I could make awesome schedules with my cousins.

Byeeeee !! :B

3 comentarios:

  1. I love La Serena too !!!! I try to go every summer with my brother, cousins or my friends. Very lovely place!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Papaya is exquisite, I have wanted to go to La Serena :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Meli, La Serena is very nice... I went to La Serena the last year and I really enjoyed.
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar