domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Chile - Sept 18 - 19


Hello classmates!! This week the topic is about “Independence Day” 
(Fiestas Patrias, 18´)

In the independence  day usually I go to travel to La Serena , but this year was different because my father was sick, so we were in Rancagua, with friends and some family. The food in these days is more heavy, strong for the stomach, are many things to one day: specially for me the barbecue, lot meat.

About the national holidays I like the ambient that exist on the street and how people travel to meet their families. It cheers me up and I feel better when I notice on people their happiness. I dislike the fact that many accidents happen because of irresponsible people: crush on the highways, fights on the Fondas, drunken people, the animal abuse al rodeos and so on.

 I dislike also when the holidays are finishing and people have to come back to their routine, work, school, university, being sad because they want to keep enjoying with their families or friends.

On this holidays I had fun, I talked and met many people, because one day I went to the countryside and the whole day I had many funny adventures with the people who lives in there.

Byeee Byeeee

Thanks! See you!!  :D

2 comentarios:

  1. The people are very happy in those day :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I understand about your father, but you'll have time to share nice moments with him.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar