jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

..::Friendship::..



 Hello classmates! this topis is about friends, is interesting how in our lives the friends are a essential support, i like that, because help me to have a good times and regards...


Ok, i value in a friend his happiness day by day, the hope on the life and difficulties. And more important, the confidence, the trust.  i don´t know if you need realize a list about qualities, but i think, when the relationship go grow i discover many things, like: perseverance, sincerity, joy, understanding, affectivity. 

About if consider myself a good friend exactly, i don´t know, because i consider best to ask to my friends, i don´t like presume. I only know that i must be a good person, always supporting my friends, in good and bad moments, give my confidence, my sorrows and joys, continuous comunication, concern...

I don´t make friends easily, maybe talk to someone somewhere I have not problem, respect to make a great friend is difficult for me because is hard to trust completely, i keep my problems and secrets, even if i have a good friend... 

Make any friends over the internet is fun, but i have carefully, nobody knows who can be like person... the internet is different when you talk someone that directly in a place.

 My best friend is a great person, i will never forget about very good situations. I have my best friend seventeen years ago. We met at a playground, i was four or five years old, she spoke me and i played all afternoon... and day to day we got to discovering. Actually, she study in Santiago in other university, usually we get together for to talk with activities of day. 

With my high school friends, yes, i keep contact through facebook, chat, telephone, we are studying in differents places: Viña del Mar,Valparaíso, La Serena, Concepción, Talca, Rancagua, Santiago. But in holidays we gather. 

Byeee :B




1 comentario: